1. Connect network cable and power for the base station. The phone gets IP-address automatically in a minute.
2. Press Search button on the base station to display IP-address.
3. Direct your browser to IP-address of the phone.
To determine IP-address:
Press Search button on the base station. The IP-address will be displayed on phone's display.
Otherwise, press Settings | System | Local network.
There will be opened configuration page.
4. Enter PIN-code (default is 0000). Click tab Settings in top menu, then Network | IP Configuration and make settings if you want to configure static IP-address.
5. Click tab Settings in top menu, then Telephony | Connections.
Click "Edit" button at IP setting string, which you wish to use for the connection.
8. Click Show Advanced Settings and make your settings.
Configuration Name or Number: any word or digit.
Authentication name: your SIP ID.
Authentication password: your SIP password.
Username: your SIP ID.
Display name: any word.
Click Show Advanced Settings and enter to fields:
Domain: IP-address from our email.
Proxy server address: IP-address from our email.
Proxy server port: 5060
Registration server: IP-address from our email.
Registration refresh time: 120.
Click Set button to save your settings.
9. Click tab Number Assignment in left menu. Check account's ability to use for incoming and outgoing calls.
Set Automatic Fallback to Fixed Line: No.
Click Set button to save your settings. The VoIP-phone is ready to use!