1. Installing your adapter. Connect your adapter's Internet port to the network by using Ethernet cable.
2. Launch a web browser on a computer that can reach the VoIP-adapter on the network.
3. Direct the browser to the IP address of the VoIP-adapter (default is 192.168.0.1).
To determine the DHCP IP address:
Please, connect an analog phone to Phone 1 port of the VoIP-adapter. Pick up the phone and press
the star key four times (****). In the IVR menu, enter 110#, to hear the IP address.
Also you can get the IP address of the adapter by MAC-address from your router's ARP-table. In any case you can request IP-address to your system administrator.
4. Enter the IP address in your web browser address bar. Enter login and password (default is blank).
5. Click Admin Login, and advanced to pass to the advanced settings.
6. Click the Wan Setup tab in top menu and change your network and internet connection settings.
You can get your network settings from your system administrator. The configuration of internet connection you can get from your provider's support.
7. Click button Submit All Changes at the bottom to save your settings.
8. Enter provider's DNS addresses in fields Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
9. Click button Submit All Changes at the bottom to save your settings.
10. Add information of your SIP accounts (please use tabs Line 1 - Line 2).
For example, to configure your SIP account click Line 1:
Select "yes" in field Line Enable.
Select "yes" in field NAT keep alive enable if your VoIP-adapter is "behind" the NAT.
Proxy: Enter SIP proxy domain address
User ID: Enter your SIP ID
Use Auth ID: Yes
Auth ID: Enter your SIP ID
11. Audio Configuration
Set audio configuration parameters as are according the screenshot.
If you use extension numbers:
Select DTMF Tx Method to AVT to make possible DTMF-signals transfer.
12. Do similarly settings in Line 2 tab for additional account.
13. Click button Submit All Changes at the bottom to save your settings. Your VoIP-adapter is ready to use!