1. Installing your adapter.
Connect your adapter's Internet port to the network by using Ethernet cable.
2. Launch a web browser on a computer that can reach the VoIP-adapter on the network.
3. Direct the browser to the IP address of the VoIP-adapter.
To determine the DHCP IP address:
Please, connect an analog phone to Phone 1 port of the VoIP-adapter. Pick up the phone and press
the star key four times (****). In the IVR menu, enter 110#, to hear the IP address.
Also you can get the IP address of the adapter by MAC-address from your router's ARP-table. In any case you can request IP-address to your system administrator.
4. Enter the IP address in your web browser address bar. Enter login and password (default is blank).
5. Click Admin Login, and switch to advanced view to pass to the advanced settings.
6. Add information of your SIP accounts (please use tabs Line 1 - Line 2).
For example, to configure your SIP account click Line 1:
Select "yes" in field Line Enable.
Select "yes" in field NAT keep alive enable if your VoIP-adapter is "behind" the NAT.
Proxy: Enter SIP proxy domain address
User ID: Enter your SIP ID
Use Auth ID: Yes
Auth ID: Enter your SIP ID
11. Audio Configuration
Please set turned on only codecs G711a and G729a. Other codecs may be turned off.
If you use extension numbers:
Select DTMF Tx Method to AVT to make possible DTMF-signals transfer.
12. Do similarly settings in Line 2 tab for additional account.
13. Click button Save Settings at the bottom to save your settings. Your VoIP-adapter is ready to use!