1. Installing your device.
Connect the VoIP-adapter (Ethernet port) to your PC by using Ethernet cable.
2. Launch a web browser and direct it to the IP address of the VoIP-adapter (default is 192.168.15.1).
4. Enter the IP address in your web browser address bar. Enter login and password (default is admin).
5. It is strongly recommended to change User password and Administrator password. Clict tab Administration – UserList and make your changes.
Don't set simple password if you will use VoIP-adapter with static IP.
6. Make your settings similarly as there are on screenshot.
7. Connect the VoIP-adapter (Internet port) to the network by using Ethernet cable. Use Phone1 and Phone2 ports to connect your analog phones.
8. Launch a web browser on a computer that can reach the VoIP-adapter on the network.
9. Direct the browser to the IP address of the VoIP-adapter.
To determine the IP address:
Please, connect an analog phone to Phone 1 port of the VoIP-adapter. Pick up the phone and press
the star key four times (****). In the IVR menu, enter 110#, to hear the IP address.
Also you can get the IP address of the adapter by MAC-address from your router's ARP-table. In any case you can request IP-address to your system administrator.
10. Enter the IP address in your web browser address bar. Enter login and password (default is admin).
5. Click tab Network Setup.
You can get your network settings from your system administrator.
6. Enter provider's DNS addresses in fields Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
The configuration of internet connection you can get from your provider's support.
6. Click to tab Voice and select Line 1 and/or Line 2 in left menu according used port(s) (Phone 1, Phone 2).
Select "yes" in field Line Enable.
Select "yes" in field NAT keep alive enable if your VoIP-adapter is "behind" the NAT.
7. Proxy and Registration
Proxy: Enter IP-address from your SIP-line settings.
Register Expires: 120
8. Subscriber Information
Please fill your SIP-authentication information:
Password: your password
Auth ID: your SIP ID
User ID: your SIP ID
Use Auth ID: yes
9. It is recommended to select "no" in field Call Waiting Serv if you use 2 SIP-lines.
10. Audio Configuration
Set audio configuration parameters as are according the screenshot.
11. Click button Submit All Changes at the bottom to save your settings. Your VoIP-adapter is ready to use!