Virtual PBX provides to configure routing for each phone number. The Call routing scheme may be compiled from extensions, queues, IVR, speech kit.
Routing schemes perform allocation of calls by number and region. Also it provides filtering of incoming calls with blacklist and favorites, and schedules to working and free time.
Default routing scheme is created right after registration new phone number in section DID numbers (see screenshot). It contains call redirecting to queue.
In each call route scheme should be contain 3 basic elements:
- Inbound call block (added automatically);
- Any processing block or circuit;
- Hangup block as termination of call. There may be more than one hangup block in one scheme.
For example, typical inbound call come in and direct to some processing. Then it is directed to a destination and/or terminated with hangup.
1. Click tab Virtual PBX in top menu and then Call route scheme editor in left menu in your MyMCN account.
2. Click "Add" button in white submenu and enter new scheme's name. Click "Create" button.
3. In top menu of route scheme editor you can add new block by click on any icon (hover to see a description).
4. Blocks description:
- An extension is call routing to destination like internal phone number.
- Call short number forwards to destination like external phone number. See details in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Dial plan | Subscribers numbers".
- Call mobile number forwards to destination like mobile number. See details in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Dial plan | Subscribers numbers".
- Virtual fax provides to senf fax messages to email if PDF-format, then the call will be terminated. See also in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Dial plan | Faxes".
- A queue. Set extensions, waiting time and configure output of queue to save a call. This may be used as destination block. See also in the article Waiting queue setup.
- A shedule allow period for receive of calls.
- Blacklist and Favorites. This lists designed for restriction of undesirable calls and for receiving of defined calls. Click to this icon, then you will see dialog window to choose list. Add existent or create new list, then choose its type. For example, if it is blacklist, the block is connected to inbound call block. It will reject defined calls, and pass other. See detailed manual in the article Blacklist and Favorites.
- An IVR menu. See details in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Routing | IVR menu".
- A speech kit is analogue of IVR menu. See details in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Routing | Speech Kit".
- A conference is special subscriber with internal number, that provides to connect 2 or more subscribers. See ablso in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Dial plan | Conferences".
- An announce may be added before the conversation or after than. See details in the article "Virtual PBX | Settings | Audio files | Voice prompts".
- Voice mailbox provide to record and store voice messages, then the call will be terminated.
- This block used to terminate the call.
- , , Blocks "Add Bitrix24 CRM", "Add amo CRM" and "API" provides intergation to CRM. To connect your CRM you should to configure API to in section API. See details in the article "API".
5. Block's management buttons
You can configure, connect or delete block by using its management buttons (see screenshot):
- Waiting time is configured to "Call extension", "Call short number", "Call mobile number", "Call queue", "Add Bitrix24 CRM", "Add amo CRM" and "API". The call will be passed to the next block in circuit, when waiting time will be expired.
- Click this button to edit block's configuration.
- Delete block.
- Input and Output buttons is interactive elements to connecting blocks. The input of new block is presupposed to connect to output of other block, but not to itself. One block may be the next for multiple outputs.
Suppose, that your call center has some requirements:
- All incoming calls must be forwarded to IVR menu at working time.
- The call must be forwarded according digit, that had been dialed:
- To queue of operators;
- To manager;
- To accountant;
- To send a fax.
- After the conversation has finished the caller must be forwarded to support's voice mailbox for feedback. Then call terminates.
- In off hours the call is forwarded to the whitelist of VIPs to check. If it is found, the call will be passed to director's mobile phone, otherwise - routed to announce and terminated.
The scheme responding this requirements is in screenshot below.