The Virtual PBX provides to receive incoming calls to a queue of extensions to minimize losses of calls.
Click tab Virtual PBX | Settings in top menu, then Routing | Queues.
Virtual PBX has one default queue with internal number 201. You can use this one or create new queue.
- Click +Add button in top menu to create a new queue. Enter queue name and number.
- Add extensions to list and choose strategy of your queue.
- Configure queue settings in according fields. Click Save button when finished.
To interrupt queue processing and pick up the call press the pickup combination (default is *8).
- Make general settings of queue in tab Queue. Set priority in extension list by number (if smaller then higher).
Click "Record all calls" to turn on Call recording function.
- Select strategy variant:
- Ring all. This algorithm provides to call to some extensions in one time. First of all, there will be called extensions with same priority (highest). Then, if the call will have not answered, it will be routed to extensions with second priority. This case is recommended to call redirections to the qualified staff without call period.
- Sequentially. This algorithm provides to calling to extensions step-by-step. To setup this algorithm, change time period and click button Save.
- Random. This algorithm works without priority.
- Click tab Advanced to change settings for announcements, music on hold etc. Also here you can setup feature Redirection to a familiar employee.
Output of queue
A call may be lost in case of all extension lines will be busy. To prevent that you can:
- Set maximal time to waiting for answer;
- Configure the routing for output of queue.
For example, you can route a call to other queue or Voice mailbox. See also in the article "Routing scheme".