Once the Virtual PBX is connected, it is important to configure it. The virtual PBX includes a set of internal subscribers, so it is necessary to be configured firstly.
To start of using Virtual PBX, please make the following settings:
- Purchase one or more phone number from MSN Telecom (if not), connect and configure this phone numbers.
- Assign internal short numbers (extensions) for subscribers. Make the necessary settings for each subscriber:
- Set outbound routing of phone number;
- Set the call forwarding for subscribers to other phone numbers;
- If necessary, set the restriction for outgoing calls;
- Connect subscribers to the user of MyMCN account and set up subscriber access to the virtual PBX.
- Set virtual fax settings.
- Create a timetable for working days and public holidays. Default timetable setting: every day, 0-24.
- Set queue settings. Mark extensions in the queue, their priority, set the time of the next call, turn on/off the recording of calls in the queue. If necessary, select announcements or music on hold.
- Set the voice menu (IVR).
- Set the black and favorite lists.
- Create call routing of company. Set the direction to which the incoming call will be forwarded and how it will be forwarded on each step of the route.
- Load up audio files (announcements, messages, music on hold).
- Fill the general settings of the Virtual PBX. Set the storage period for fax files, call records and audio files and set the time zone of the virtual PBX.