1. Installing your phone.
Connect your phone's power adapter cable to charger cradle.
2. Insert the batteries into the handset.
3. Charge the handset.
4. Connect network and power for the base station.
5. Allow the phone's web-interface: press Menu | Setting Handset | Other options | Set Embedded web "on".
6. To determine the IP address press Menu button on the phone, then select System setting | IPv4 Settings | IP Address.
Sometimes VoIP-phones Panasonic KX-TGP600RU are freezing during DHCP IP-address request. In this case you need to do factory reset. Turn off the power, then press and hold together phone keys «1» + «5» + «9» + «*», and turn the power on.
7. Launch a web browser on a computer that can reach the VoIP-phone on the network.
Enter the IP address in your web browser address bar. There will be opened the phone configuration page.
Enter login (default is admin) and password (default is adminpass).
8. Click tab VoIP in top menu, then click SIP Settings | Line 1. Please fill your account data (Login, Password, and SIP-proxy domain address) in according fields like it is on the next screenshot.
You will get your account data after activation of telephone number. You can request it in MCN Telecom technical support, also your account data is available in your Account page sections «Telephony | Device» and «Virtual PBX | Device».
Please check that the Local SIP Port (default is 5060) is not duplicated if you have more than one VoIP-phone Panasonic. In this case SIP-ports must be different like 5061, 5062, etc.
Click Save button at the bottom to apply your settings. Your VoIP-phone is ready to use!